Luxury (pre wedding) visit Sicily

1.250,00

Join us from in 2019 for a luxurious pre wedding visit to the beautiful island Sicily.
Indulge yourself in luxury during a romantic 3 day stay in one of the best hotels in Sicily. We offer first class service and work only with the best (wedding) suppliers in the business. Whether you need some relaxation during the preparations or you need inspiration while planning your wedding! We guarantee an outstanding stay which will exceed your expectations!

Description

Indulge yourself in luxury during a romantic 3 day stay in one of the best hotels in Sicily. We offer first class service and work only with the best (wedding) suppliers in the business. Whether you need some relaxation during the preparations or you need inspiration while planning your wedding! We guarantee an outstanding stay which will exceed your expectations!
 
Your 5* luxurious wedding visit includes:
– Personal reception at the airport upon arrival in Sicily
– Comfortable first class transportation service
– Champagne meet and greet
– 2 night stay in a luxury 5* hotel or villa
– Gala dinner
– High end Wellness arrangement for him and her
– Professional photoshoot
– Meet and Greet with first class wedding suppliers
Instead of visiting a crowded wedding fair, you will meet the wedding suppliers at your convenience in a private setting.
Price is per person including VAT and excluding travel arrangements to Sicily vv.
Downpayment upon booking 40%, remaining 60% to be paid 1 month before arrival. We will send you an invoice for the downpayment as soon as you sign up. 
Join us at various dates in 2019 for a luxurious pre wedding visit to the beautiful island Sicily. Dates upon request.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Luxury (pre wedding) visit Sicily”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *